Cricket Betting Tips and Fantasy Cricket Match Predictions: West Indies vs. Pakistan – 1st Test

Shortly after West Indies play against Australia in limited-overs, West Indies will host Pakistan between August 12-17, 2021, for the 1st Test series.

Will the host stand their ground against Pakistan?

Looking at some of the best cricket odds in reputable cricket betting apps, you can tell it will be an exciting duel.

Here’s a look at the WI vs. PAK game predictions (and betting tips) ahead of the game.

West Indies Vs. Pakistan Cricket Betting Tips

  • West Indies have just concluded the limited over series with Australia. WI won the T20 series by 4-1 while Australia claimed 2-1 in the 50-over format.
  • WI registered new milestones in the West Indies vs. Australia match. For example, Chris Gayle completed 1,400 runs in the T20 series and became the first-ever player to reach this milestone.
  • WI came close against South Africa (2-3) in the July 2021 T20 series
  • Pakistan lost their last T20 series to England
  • Both teams have quality practice against Australia (for WI) and England (for Pak), making the tussle even more exciting.

Who will win in the West Indies vs. Pakistan 1st Test?

This will be an important game for Pakistan. But considering their poor performance in their last T20I match, they might struggle in the field again. So, here are our predictions.

Match Prediction: West Indies is going to win

Win Prediction: WI is likely to win by 60%, while Pakistan’s chances are 40%

Predicted Score: If WI bats first, the score will be 180-200, and if Pak bats first, the score will be 150-160.

Best Cricket Odds: 1.72 (WI) and 2.05 (Pak)

Average first innings score: 154

WI Playing XI

Kieron Pollard (captain), Nicholas Pooran (wicket-keeper), Andre Russell, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Evin Lewis, Fabian Allen, Fidel Edwards, Hayden Walsh Jr, Lendl Simmons, and Obed McCoy

WI Squad

Kieron Pollard (captain), Nicholas Pooran (wicket-keeper), Andre Fletcher, Andre Russell, Akeal Hosein, Chris Gayle, Evin Lewis, Kevin Sinclair, Oshane Thomas, Fabian Allen, Dwayne Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Fidel Edwards, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Obed McCoy, Lendl Simmons, and Hayden Walsh

PAK Playing XI

Babar Azam (captain), Mohammad Rizwan (wicket-keeper), Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Hafeez, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, and Sohaib Maqsood

PAK Squad

Babar Azam (captain), Mohammad Rizwan (wicket-keeper), Azam Khan, Arshad Iqbal, Faheem Ashraf, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Imad Wasim, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Shaheen Afridi, Sharjeel Khan, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Sohaib Maqsood, and Usman Qadir

Weather Report

The weather report predicts an overcast cloudy day in Barbados with light showers. We expect the temperatures to hover around 27.1 degrees.

Where to Watch the Game

You can watch the game on the Fancode App.

Conclusion

The day draws near for the WI Vs. Pak 1st Test. Both teams have been gearing for this game while playing against other teams. But considering their recent performances, current form, and team balance, West Indies is coming into the game with perhaps more confidence.

Do you agree?

About FantasyBet Team