IPL 2021 Round 2 has turned out to be KKR’s revival arena. 2 back-to-back convincing victories have elevated the cricket odds live radar in favor of KKR. Meanwhile, CSK has been steadily moving upwards in the race for cementing their place in the playoffs. However, before taking on Kolkata Knight Riders, they will face their traditional rivals RCB in their second match.
KKR skittled out RCB for a mediocre score of 92 and chased it down in 10 overs. They were clinical in both the bowling and batting departments. Next, they took on 5-time IPL champions MI and won the match convincingly by chasing down 155 in 15.1 overs. Now, they will face CSK in Match 38 at Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi, on a hot and humid afternoon.
Although Chennai Super Kings won their match against MI, they have worries about their middle order with skipper Dhoni, who is not in the best of form. They have to bring in their A-game to beat KKR, who have suddenly hit a purple patch. Cricket odds live suggests that the match is evenly poised, with KKR and CSK playing to their strengths.
Match 38, CSK vs KKR, will be played at Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi. KKR have played both their matches here and won convincingly. The pitch does not have much swing or seam, but if bowlers vary their pace and maintain a good length, it’s hard to score. Even spinners will get some assistance in the first innings. The skipper winning the toss will choose to field first as run-scoring is a bit easier in the second innings because of the dew factor. Cricket odds live is in favor of selecting batters from the chasing team.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- The top order has fired for KKR, with Venkatesh Iyer and Shubman Gill providing explosive starts. Venkatesh Iyer has made an impressive start to his IPL career with 2 back-to-back impactful innings of 41 and 53, respectively. He is on the main fantasy pick as per cricket odds live experts.
- Rahul Tripathi looks in excellent form as he scored a quickfire 74 off 42 against MI. Prasidh Krishna has been consistent this season on the bowling front, grabbing 11 wickets in 9 matches. He should be in your fantasy team as a bowler.
- Andre Russel is always a guaranteed pick in every fantasy team due to his ability to change the game with bat and ball.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad is CSK’s best batsman this season, scoring 284 runs in 8 matches with the best score of 88 against MI. That’s why he is on our fantasy league pick.
- Ravindra Jadeja has been contributing with both bat and ball throughout this IPL season. He has scored 157 runs and grabbed 6 wickets in 8 matches.
KKR Possible XII Prediction
Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
Batsmen: Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Eoin Morgan
Bowlers: Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Prasidh Krishna
All Rounders: Andre Russell, Sunil Narine
CSK Possible XII Prediction
Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
Batsmen: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Faf du Plessis
Bowlers: Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Josh Hazlewood
All Rounder: Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo
Combined Fantasy 11
Wicket Keeper: Dinesh Karthik
Batsmen: Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Ruturaj Gaikwad
All Rounder: Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Andre Russell
Bowlers: Prasidh Krishna, Deepak Chahar, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson
Match 38, CSK vs KKR, is geared up to be a colossal battle between two strong teams with astute captains marshaling their troops. Both teams have individual players capable of winning the match independently as per cricket odds live expert tips. Using the best fantasy league websites with great reviews is essential to increase your chances of winning big. Using fantasy cricketing tips, pitch analysis, and predictions will help you make the best possible fantasy 11.