In the 2021 IPL season, individuals are gearing up to create their own teams for the IPL fantasy league. Just like the previous year, the IPL fantasy league will be powered by one of the leading fantasy sports platforms, Dream 11. The general transfer system will remain the same as before, but some changes are being made within the point-scoring and transfer system. If you wish to know more about this year’s IPL fantasy sports league and betting, check the information below.
How To Bet On IPL Fantasy League In 2021?
When betting on IPL fantasy league for 2021, you need to register yourself at the official fantasy sports website. The sign-up process is easy and free and will be a matter of minutes. After that, you can provide your username and team’s name, and you are all set to play. The basic format is similar to the IPL auction, where you will receive a 100 Crore budget. All the players are assigned a value, which gets deducted from your budget when you purchase them.
Before you participate in the tournaments or competitions, you are free to make some changes within your team. Once you have created the playing XI, you are all set to place your bets.
2021 IPL Fantasy Betting Rules
Placing your bets is a great way to win a reasonable amount of money through fantasy sports. But just like all the other sports, the IPL fantasy sports also have some rules and regulations, which every player has to follow. To know what they are, check out the following information.
- At least one wicket-keeper with a maximum of four.
- Three batsmen with a maximum of six.
- One all-rounder with a maximum of four.
- Three bowlers with a maximum of six.
- Maximum of three international players.
- Not more than 7 players from a single IPL franchise.
Things To Know About The Transfers
Before the competition begins, all the transfers will be available. But when the game starts, only around 120 transfers will be available. By the end of the league, there will be about 110 transfers. On the other hand, there will be at least one uncapped player transfer for every game day. You can change the vice-captain and captain of your team as many times you want, and there is no restriction for it.
Must Read: Fantasy League: What is it and How to Play?
The IPL Fantasy Point System
Given below is the fantasy point system for IPL. Have a look!
How does a batsman score:-
- Two minus points for getting dismissed for a duck.
- Half a point for each run.
- Half a point for every boundary.
- One point for each six.
- Eight points for a century.
- Five points for a half-century.
How does a bowler score:-
- Four points for the maiden overs.
- Four points for picking 4 wickets in a game.
- Eight points for picking 5 wickets in a match.
- Ten points for each wicket, except run-outs.
How does a fielder score:-
- Two points for a catch that leads towards a run-out.
- Four points for the throw that causes a run-out.
- Four points for a catch.
- Six points for a stump dismissal.
While these are the basic scoring rules for batsmen, bowlers, and fielders, players also have stipulated earnings for scores accumulated by players.
The IPL fantasy sports league for the 2021 season has a lot of things in store. Make sure to go through the information provided in this article before you place your bets.