India and Sri Lanka have already faced each other in two matches out of three in this ODI series. The Indian team has aced it in both the matches and has already won the series for that reason. India won the first match by seven wickets and the second one by three wickets.
Though India won it easily in the 1st ODI, the 2nd ODI proved a bit challenging. Nevertheless, the last moment save by Chahar and Kumar led them to victory. It’s important to keep all these factors in mind when batting for the 3rd ODI.
Match Weather Report For IND vs. SL Tour
The temperature will stand somewhere around 28 degrees Celsius on that day with a wind speed of 26 km/hour and humidity of 82 percent. There is also a chance of rain during the latter half of the game.
Pitch Report For The 3rd ODI Between India And Sri Lanka
R. Prasadana Stadium has always been favorable for the batsmen, and we can expect it to be the same this time again. The average score for the first innings at the stadium is around 277. So, expect to see a high-scoring contest. In the middle overs, a spin attack can be a good idea, and pacers can work their way for the rest of the match.
Record Of The Chasers At The Stadium:
The odds have almost always favored the chasers at this stadium. In fact, they have a winning percentage of over sixty on this wicket.
The Probable Lineup for India vs. Sri Lanka 3rd ODI
Dasun Shanaka (c), Minod Bhanuka (wk), Avishka Fernando, Bhanuka Rajapaksha, Wanindu Hasaranga,Chamika Karunaratne, Charith Asalanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Lahiru Kumara, Lakshan Sandakan, Dushmantha Chameera
Shikhar Dhawan (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Manish Pandey, Prithvi Shaw, Hardik Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Krunal Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav
Predictions For The Top Picks For Fantasy Cricket Leagues
When trying your luck at the fantasy cricket leagues for the 3rd ODI, consider the following names.
- Wanindu Hasaranga (Right-handed-batsman, leg-break bowler): Took three wickets and scored sixteen runs so far
- Chamika Karunaratne (Right-handed batsman, medium-fast bowler): Smashing innings of 87 runs
- Avishka Fernando (right-handed batsman): The opener with an innings of 83 runs in his bag so far
- Shikhar Dhawan (Left-handed batsman): Captain and opener with 115 runs in the ODI series until now
- Ishan Kishan (Left-handed-wicketkeeper-batsman): A dependable performer with sixty runs scored so far
- Prithvi Shaw (Right-handed batsman): The opener with 56 runs in the series so far
Predicted winners for India vs. Sri Lanka 3rd ODI
The odds look favorable for India, and it can be a 3-0 series for the visitors this time.