Current table-toppers Delhi Capitals (DC) take on Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, in Phase 2 of the tournament in UAE. Match 41 will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, starting at 3:30 pm IST and 2:00 pm local time.
Having done well to reach the top of the table, DC would be aiming to continue to repeat its heroics in the UAE. With Rishabh Pant as captain, openers Shikhar Dhawan and Prithvi Shaw are in great form and give DC a leading edge. With Shreyas Iyer back in the middle order, they look like a very strong and a stable batting side.
KKR, in contrast, will have to play really well and win all their upcoming games to avoid a wooden spoon finish in the UAE. Captain Eoin Morgan and the team would be aiming to cover up in Phase 2 of IPL 2021, having won only 2 games in the first phase.
So does one need cricket betting tips here to make a prediction? Maybe yes, as both the teams look rock solid on paper and with their current form, anyone can cause an upset.
KKR vs DC IPL 2021: Match 41 – Players to Watch Out For
All eyes will be on DC batsman Shikhar Dhawan who has been the most consistent batter for some time now.
Shubman Gill, who is yet to deliver the goods to his full potential, could be the danger man for KKR. Venkatesh Iyer has performed brilliantly in his first two matches for KKR. Will he be the third time?
Dinesh Karthik would have to step up to the plate and grab the chance to become the first KKR batsman to score 4000 runs.
Marcus Stoinis might miss out due to a calf injury that he picked up recently.
KKR vs DC: Probable Playing 11
KKR Playing 11
- Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan(C), Dinesh Karthik(WK), Sunil Narine, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Varun Chakravarthy, Venkatesh Iyer, Prasidh Krishna.
- KKR can only hope for some stellar performances from Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, and a fit Shubhman Gill to make a favorable impact.
DC Playing 11
- Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Steven Smith, Shimron Hetmyer, R Ashwin, Kagiso Rabada, Avesh Khan, Anrich Nortje, Axar Patel.
- Shreyas Iyer is making his comeback after a gap of 5 months and will add a lot more value to the team.
- Shimron Hetmyer could be given a chance after a good performance in CPL 2021.
KKR vs DC VIVO IPL 2021 Prediction/Fantasy Team
Wicket Keeper: Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Rahul Tripathi, Shubhman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw
All-rounder: Andre Russell
Bowlers: Lockie Ferguson, Sunil Narine, Rabada, R Ashwin
Captain Choices: Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Andre Russell
Vice Captain: Shikhar Dhawan, Rahul Tripathi
In summary, it’s sufficient to say that cricket bet tips will be tough to master for this thriller of a contest. With everything to gain, both teams will go for the kill, and the one who gets the better of the nerves will steal the win.