Cricket betting websites have been receiving heavy traffic as IPL 2021 phase 2 has begun. MI are off to their customary start of losing their first match of the IPL season, and the story repeats in phase 2. PBKS is having an average season so far, but a change of venue may bring a change of fortune.
Match 42, MI vs PBKS, is scheduled for September 28th in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Both MI and PBKS are precariously placed in the points table and need to win this match.
MI vs PBKS Match 42-Preview
Mumbai Indians has begun their IPL 2021 phase 2 with a loss against CSK. PBKS, on the other hand, are currently dwindling at the bottom positions of the points table. Interestingly, MI and PBKS are on a level playing field as their previous clashes have resulted in MI winning 14 matches and PBKS winning 13 matches. Experts of cricket betting websites are also suggesting an even contest.
Also, Punjab Kings has managed to win their first match against MI in phase 1 by a comfortable margin.
MI vs PBKS Match 42-IPL 2021 – Player News
MI has an unchanged squad, but PBKS have brought in 3 overseas players as replacements to strengthen their squad.
- PBKS-Players-Out: Jhye Richardson, Riley Meredith, and Dawid Malan
- PBKS-Players-In: Adil Rashid (Eng), Aiden Markram (SA), and (Aus)
MI vs PBKS Match 42-IPL 2021 – Players to Watch Out
Based on expert opinions provided on cricket betting websites, the following players can be the game changers during the MI vs PBKS match.
- Batsmen: KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, and Aiden Markram
- Bowlers: Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, and Mohammed Shami
- All Rounder: Fabian Allen
- Rohit Sharma, Adam Milne, Quinton De Kock, Kieron Pollard, Suryakumar Yadav, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Anukul Roy, Jayant Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Yudhvir Singh, Chris Lynn, Dhawal Kulkarni, Hardik Pandya, Ishan Kishan, James Neesham, Jasprit Bumrah, Marco Jansen, Mohsin Khan, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Piyush Chawla, Saurabh Tiwary, Arjun Tendulkar
- KL Rahul, Adil Rashid, Arshdeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Mohammed Shami, Chris Jordan, Mandeep Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Ravi Bishnoi, Deepak Hooda, Sarfaraz Khan, Murugan Ashwin, Darshan Nalkande, Ishan Porel, Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, Shahrukh Khan, Moises Henriques, Aiden Markram, Fabian Allen, Jalaj Saxena, Saurabh Kumar, Utkarsh Singh, Prabhsimran Singh
Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi, is generally a sporting wicket suitable for both batsmen and bowlers. The weather will remain hot as usual, and the dew factor is an essential consideration at the toss time. The team batting second seems to be having an advantage on this pitch.
MI Playing XI Prediction
Rohit Sharma, Quinton De Kock, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Adam Milne, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah
PBKS Playing XI Prediction
Lokesh Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Deepak Hooda, Nicholas Pooran, Fabian Allen, Harpreet Brar, Ravi Bishnoi, Mohammed Shami, Nathan Ellis, Arshdeep Singh
Match 42, MI vs PBKS in IPL phase 2, is a crucial encounter as both MI and PBKS will want to beat each other. However, according to experts on cricket betting websites, the road is more challenging for PBKS.
According to the team line-up, pitch, and player performance, MI are the favorites to win this match.