Zimbabwe’s tour of Ireland begins on August 27 for five Twenty20 International (T20I) and three One Day International (ODI) matches. The 3rd T20I finally took place on September 1, after the original schedule was postponed amid COVID-19 regulations.
But all may go well as the latest fantasy cricket news shows commitment from both teams.
Confirming the itinerary for the tour, High-Performance Director for Cricket Ireland Richard Holdsworth said the visiting team would spend its first 10 days in the Republic under bio-secure protocols. Both sides will then move to Northern Ireland to complete the series.
Again, team Zimbabwe has confirmed their travel plans ahead of the tour.
Speaking to NewsDay, ZC managing director Givemore Makoni said, “We have applied to the Sports and Recreation Commission for permission to travel but we have set August 19 as the departure date.”
So let us look at the 3rd T20I match details. But remember, keep checking cricket news updates for any new developments. That way, you can gather cricket betting tips for a winning fantasy team.
Match Details: Ireland v Zimbabwe 3rd T20I
Match: Ireland vs. Zimbabwe 3rd T20I
Series: Zimbabwe in Ireland. 5 T20I series, 2021
Date: September 1, 2021
Time:19:30 Indian Standard Time (IST) | 14:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Venue: Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland
Ireland v Zimbabwe 3rd T20I Squads
Both sides have not announced their squads yet.
Where to Watch the Ireland Vs. Zimbabwe 3rd T20I
Live Streaming Channels: Fox Sports Australia and SportsMax & FlowSports.
TV Channels: Asian Television Network Cricket Plus and CBN (Canada), Fancode (India and Subcontinent), Himalaya TV (Nepal), Flow Sports (Caribbean), Sky Sports Cricket (UK), Fox Sports Australia (Southeast Asia), Fox Sports and Channel 7 (Australia), SuperSport (South Africa), Willow TV (USA), Channel Eye and Sony Networks (Sri Lanka), T Sports (Bangladesh), and PacificAus TV (Pacific Islands)
Other Matches in Zimbabwe Tour of Ireland
Ireland and Zimbabwe will lock horns in seven other matches apart from the 3rd T20I. Here are the details.
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 1st T20I at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin on August 27, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 2nd T20I at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin on August 29, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 4th T20I at Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland on September 02, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 5th T20I at Bready Cricket Club, Bready, Northern Ireland on September 04, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 1st ODI at Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast on September 08, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI at Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast on September 10, 2021
- Ireland v Zimbabwe, 3rd ODI at Civil Service Cricket Club, Belfast on September 13, 2021
The 3rd T20I between Ireland and Zimbabwe will take place on September 1, 2021. As each team plans for the game, COVID-19 regulations are being incorporated to ensure its successful completion. Cricket Ireland has prepared quarantine requirements for the visitors ahead of the match.