Zimbabwe goes head to head with Ireland on August 8, 2021, for the 2nd Twenty 20 International (T20I). The much-anticipated match takes place in Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast. This game is part of the International Cricket Council (ICC) Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League.
The cricket online betting community is bustling with excitement, hoping to cash on the big game. Be sure to check today’s cricket match prediction tips to increase your chances of winning.
Ireland Vc. Zimbabwe Today Cricket Match Prediction Tips
Predicted Playing XI:
Ireland: Andrew Balbirnie, Andy McBrine, Boyd Rankin, James McCollum, Kevin O Brien, Lorcan Tucker (wicket-keeper), Paul Stirling, Shane Getkate, Tim Murtagh, Mark Adair, and William Porterfield (captain).
Zimbabwe: Brendan Taylor (wicket-keeper), Craig Ervine, Donald Tiripano, Hamilton Masakadza (captain), Kyle Jarvis, Ryan Burl, Peter Moor, Sean Williams, Tendai Chatara, Sikandar Raza, and Tinashe Kamunhukamwe
Who Will Win in the Ireland Vs. Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Game?
Ireland has won four out of ten matches in Belfast. Contrarily, Zimbabwe doesn’t have too great of a record in the 50-over format. So our predictions are as follows.
Toss Prediction: Ireland will win the toss
The team batting first won five out of the last seven ODIs played at the venue. So the toss-winning captain is likely to decide to bat first.
Match Prediction: Ireland are favorites to win
Cricket Online Betting Tips
- Ireland has only won four matches and lost six out of their last ten matches at the venue.
- Zimbabwe have been struggling to succeed in the 50-over series. They have lost their previous three games on the bounce.
- Zimbabwe is under pressure to match Ireland’s 1st, 2nd, and 3rd ODI wins in 2019. The scores were as follows.
- 1st ODI: Zimbabwe vs. Ireland, Belfast, Northern Ireland on July 1, 2019. Ireland won by four wickets (with nine balls remaining)
- 2nd ODI: Zimbabwe vs. Ireland, Belfast, Northern Ireland on July 4, 2019. Ireland won by five runs.
- 3rd ODI: Zimbabwe Vs. Ireland, Belfast, Northern Ireland July 7, 2019. Ireland won by six wickets (with 52 balls remaining)
- The two teams have played 11 ODIs against each other. Ireland has won four games, while Zimbabwe clinched six.
- Currently, Zimbabwe is trailing behind in the series with a 0-1
- Zimbabwe struggled with the bat when they recently played the Netherlands and is likely to encounter the same challenge at Belfast
Where to Watch the Ireland Vs. Zimbabwe 2nd ODI
There will be no television channels broadcasting the match. But the game will be live streamed on Bet365 and Cricket Ireland YouTube channel.
Zimbabwe’s tour of Ireland for the 2nd ODI is just a few days away. Both teams have not named their squads yet. But we think the teams will pick experienced players for the job.
Still, looking at today’s cricket match predictions, Ireland will likely win the toss and the match. What will it be?