What is common among RCB and PBKS? Both these IPL franchises have never won an IPL trophy to date. RCB and PBKS, are eying the title and will face each other in Match 48, at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah, on Oct 3rd. Before placing a cricket bet online, make sure you search for expert fantasy cricket tips, pitch reports, and best 11 combinations and build your fantasy team.
RCB are a couple of victories away from making the playoffs and will look to seal the deal as soon as possible. On the other hand, Punjab has to win more matches than Royal Challengers Bangalore to qualify. So, as we get closer to the playoffs, both teams will try and win all their games to create momentum.
RCB convincingly won against MI by 56 runs to open their account in the UAE leg of IPL. Virat Kohli and co will look to use the same intensity against PBKS and defeat them.
On the other hand, Punjab Kings had a narrow escape against SRH and won the match in the last over by 5 runs. So, they have to bring their A-game to beat RCB and hope it doesn’t go till the final over, which is usual in the case of PBKS.
Before creating fantasy 11 and placing a cricket bet online, keep the following pointers in your mind.
- Stay away from fraudulent websites.
- Read user reviews and testimonials on the different fantasy league platforms.
- Use fantasy tips, pitch reports, and other information to make the best possible fantasy league team.
Match 48, RCB vs PBKS, will be hosted at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. The recent totals scored on this ground are 157 and 125 by CSK and PBKS, respectively. Anything over 160 runs will be considered a defendable score as this is an afternoon match. The pitch is dry and will assist spinners and pace bowlers with variations. The side winning the toss will choose to bat first and later defend it.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Glenn Maxwell looks in ominous form with a match-winning knock of 56 from 37 balls against Mumbai Indians. He also picked up 2 wickets and took a brilliant catch. He is the MVP of RCB and the first pick in most fantasy teams.
- Virat Kohli is back in form with consecutive half-centuries, and Devdutt Padikkal is consistently scoring runs. They should feature in your picks for batters while making a fantasy team on cricket bet online.
- The current purple cap holder Harshal Patel has been a revelation this season, grabbing 23 wickets from 10 matches, including a hattrick against MI. He is the number 1 pick on the bowling front in the fantasy team selection.
- Ravi Bishnoi has returned to PBKS in UAE leg and has bowled well, claiming 3/24 against SRH. He should be in your fantasy 11.
- KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal have been the best batsmen in PBKS, scoring 401 and 332 runs, respectively.
- Mohammed Shami and Arshdeep Singh have been steady and grabbed 13 wickets each this season. These bowlers might prove to be vital for maximizing your fantasy score.
RCB Possible XI Prediction
- Wicket Keeper: Srikar Bharat
- Batsmen: Devdutt Padikkal, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli
- Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Kyle Jamieson, Harshal Patel, Mohammed Siraj
- All Rounder: Dan Christian, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed
PBKS Possible XI Prediction
- Wicket Keeper: KL Rahul
- Batsmen: Nicholas Pooran, Mayank Agarwal, Chris Gayle, Aiden Markram
- Bowlers: Ravi Bishnoi, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Nathan Ellis
- All Rounders: Deepak Hooda, Harpreet Brar
Combined Fantasy 11
- Wicket Keeper: KL Rahul, Srikar Bharat
- Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Aiden Markram, Virat Kohli, Devdutt Padikkal
- All Rounder: Glenn Maxwell
- Bowlers: Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal
Must Read: RCB vs PBKS Match Prediction
Match 48, RCB vs PBKS, is an encounter surely an intriguing one for both teams. To win big on cricket bet online, we have to make a combined fantasy 11 based on expert tips, pitch reports and predicted 11 provided from popular fantasy platforms. Let’s find out which team turns up, RCB or PBKS.