IPL is a tough tournament to stage a comeback if you don’t make early inroads. Sunrisers Hyderabad is almost out of contention for the playoffs. Now, they can only play for pride and spoil the party for the other teams. They are currently placed in 8th position because they haven’t played to their potential. Their reliable bowling attack has not been at their best, including Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
Back in May 2021, David Warner was removed as the captain midway in the tournament, and replaced by Kane Williamson. It became breaking news about cricket in the IPL world.
On the other hand, CSK is playing at their best in IPL 2021 and is looking like title contenders along with Delhi Capitals. They will be trying to win all their remaining matches to stay in the top position, which will offer them two chances to reach the final. They have a batting depth up to number 10, and bowlers who can exploit these dry conditions.
MSD is as usual in his groove and still regarded as the best captain of the IPL. CSK has ticked all the boxes and is overwhelming favorites to win against an out-of-form SRH. If they somehow beat Chennai Super Kings, then that will be the famous upset in the news about cricket in the IPL.
Before making your fantasy team, please make sure the following points are kept in mind.
- Watch all the matches to get an idea about the current form of players and who is on the team.
- Play fantasy league only on high-rated websites with positive user testimonials.
- Read customer reviews about fantasy league websites to know about their pros and cons.
- Use fantasy tips, pitch reports, and expert’s dream teams to make the best possible combination to win big in fantasy leagues.
The pitch has offered a bit of turn, and scoring runs is difficult after 10 overs due to the slow nature. The spinners and bowlers who vary their pace can get breakthroughs on this track. The team winning the toss will look to field first, as batting will be easier in the second innings because of the dew factor.
Based on the pitch reports, it is best to choose spinners and medium-pace bowlers as a top pick for your fantasy team.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Rashid Khan has been SRH’s best bowler by distance, with 12 wickets from 9 matches. He is the top pick from SRH’s team.
- Although Jason Holder has not played all of the matches, he has made useful contributions whenever featured.
- Kane Williamson is the only batsman in SRH who can adapt to any conditions and play accordingly. He has made runs at crucial times. His consistency is a plus point and he should be considered in your fantasy team.
- Choose the maximum number of players from CSK for this match as they are in good form.
- CSK’s opening batsman Ruturaj Gaikwad has been very consistent, scoring 322 till now in this season.
- Dwayne Bravo has been all over the news about cricket in IPL with his back-to-back match-winning performances against Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers Bangalore. He has taken 9 wickets in 6 matches along with a couple of cameos with the bat. Bravo is a very good death bowler with a well-disguised change of pace. He is the top fantasy cricketer currently for CSK.
SRH Possible XI Prediction
- Wicket Keeper: Wriddhiman Saha
- Batsmen: Kane Williamson, Jason Roy, Manish Pandey, Abdul Samad. Abhishek Sharma
- Bowlers: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul
- All Rounder: Jason Holder
CSK Possible XI Prediction
- Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
- Batsmen: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suresh Raina, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu
- Bowlers: Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Josh Hazlewood
- All Rounder: Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo
Combined Fantasy 11
- Wicket Keeper: MS Dhoni
- Batsmen: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Kane Willamson
- All Rounder: Jason Holder, Dwayne Bravo, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja
- Bowlers: Rashid Khan, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar
Match 44, SRH vs CSK, is a tussle between an experienced team that handles pressure better than others and a struggling team playing for pride. No match in the IPL is taken for granted, and both teams have to compete hard to win the game.
All the news about cricket makes headlines in India, and cricket fans enjoy every minute of the IPL. Winning big in fantasy leagues is not sheer luck but a result of making educated guesses based on fantasy cricket tips, the possible playing 11, and pitch analysis.