Fantasy league cricket has caught the fancy of Indians like no other. Whenever, wherever cricket happens, over 10 Crore Indians indulge in this virtual sport to have their dose of thrill and earnings. With cricket making a comeback amid the pandemic, it’s time you too enjoy the rewards that the sport offers.
Here’s what you need to consider before playing.
Know the game:
First things first, no fantasy cricket inside-out. There’s much more to the sport than just putting together a virtual eleven. Devise strategies on how to pick the best possible team for the day. This isn’t possible when you aren’t aware of the rules and restrictions around which the team has to be constructed. Besides, penalty, substitution and other complexities should be known beforehand. You can talk to fellow fantasy leagues, go through online resources or try out the “practice match” options to know the game and hone your skills.
Choose the right platform:
Next, you require finding a website or app to play at. The platform determines everything, from your overall playing experience to earnings. Choosing the right platform is crucial; but it isn’t as easy as it sounds. Over 70 platforms were offering cricket fantasy league opportunities; but, how many are as trustworthy as Fantasy Bet.
We are sharing tips with you to carry out some research to shortlist platforms and make informed decisions.
1. The platform should be credible otherwise your winnings aren’t secure. Beware, the run-off-the-mill platforms might run away with your deposits and winnings.
2. What makes a platform credible is the licenses and registration number. Look for them on the website’s About Us page or privacy statement. If they aren’t there, take it as a red flag.
3. The interface should be user-friendly if you don’t want to have a tough time navigating the platform. The players’ history needs to be readily available for assured selections.
4. Prefer a platform with multiple, secure payment options. Your details should be properly protected with firewalls and SSL encryptions to prevent frauds.
5. The withdrawals need to be quick and easy, preferably sent directly to your account in the least possible time. The last thing you want is to struggle to withdraw your winnings.
6. Look whether the fantasy league cricket platform offers a sign-up bonus, substitutions, referral bonus, practice match and other perks. At Fantasy Bet, we know that additional savings are always welcome.
7. The option to form multiple teams has to be there to boost your chances of winning.
8. The platform must operate customer service, should you need any assistance.
Proficiency in fantasy cricket comes with practice, no two ways about it. For newcomers like you, we suggest joining the “Practice Match” option, besides the cash contests. The idea is to expose you to rules, new ideas and strategies, helping you evolve as a fantasy league. It’s a good idea to make the most of these free games before diving into the cash contests. You won’t earn any money but the experience would help you in the long term.