Who Will Slay Whom: T20 CSK vs MI

There is a huge cricket fan base around the world. They start their day with the latest news about cricket and their favorite sportsperson. T20 is, of course, making the hottest headlines these days for cricket fans. And now they are just busy predicting the result of the upcoming IPL T20 cricket match between Chennai Super Kings Vs Mumbai Indians.

CSK vs MI: Past Match Analysis

MI and CSK are two IPL giants giving tough competition to each other. Their rivalry makes the game interesting to watch. If one looks at the IPL history, they have faced each other in a total of 33 matches. Out of these, MI claimed their win in 20 matches and CSK in 13.

Going by the data, statistics say Mumbai Indians have a nearly 60% chance of winning in comparison to CSK who has just 40%. But cricket matches aren’t that predictable. So don’t believe in chance but decide as per your conclusions.

The recent game between the two was so unpredictable that spectators had to wait for the last ball to know the winner. While in the last match, MI won by 4 wickets, they did face a challenge as the win was not that smooth.

Chennai Super Kings, though defeated, gave a tough competition. However, they need to work upon their weaknesses, especially on bowling and fielding. The latest cricket news is that having tasted the bitter defeat from MI in the last match, they are strategically planning a comeback in the league’s upcoming match.

MS Dhoni is all in awe of the spectacular performance of the team. At the same time, he is examining the mistakes, performance on the pitch and the ground. They are willing to learn from these mistakes to convert this defeat into a winning scene in the next game against MI.

Also Read: IPL 2021: CSK VS MI PREDICTED XI FOR THE FIRST MATCH

CSK and MI: IPL-21 Performance Analysis

This IPL season, MI played a total of 7 matches, including the match against CSK. Out of the 7 matches, they won 4 and lost 3. Currently, they are at the 4th position on the IPL points table with 8 points. The net run rate is +0.062. Seems like MI is not doing that great.

Now have a look at the CSK scoreboard in IPL 2021. They have also played a total of 7 matches in this league. As per the latest cricket news, CSK stands ahead of MI at the second position of the league. This season, they won 5 matches and lost only 2, one against MI and the other against DC. With 10 points, they have maintained a net run rate of about 1.263. The winning streak of CSK makes them a strong candidate to win the upcoming match against MI.

Must Read: IPL 2021: WHERE TO WATCH THE IPL IN DUBAI, UAE?

Seems like sometimes life and cricket matches are both unpredictable. One can wait and watch for the tables to turn. And a cricket match between CSK and MI is just the same. While MI has always outperformed CSK, and they have a high winning rate over the other, CSK is doing great in the league. Both are equally competent, with talented players and experienced captaincy. So let’s just enjoy a fair CSK vs MI game.

About FantasyBet Team